LOCATION: Mississauga, ON
POSTING DATE: Jan 08, 2020
EMPLOYMENT TYPE: Full-Time
We’re looking for the best to work with the best!
Multiurethanes is the innovative leader in grouting applications providing knowledgeable, hands-on expertise to tunneling, mining, heavy civil, utility, deep excavations, and geotechnical grouting applications. The Multiurethanes’ team brings industry-leading best practices and training to every grouting project.
As Construction Technician you will provide technical services to a wide variety of construction projects, provide hands-on direction of onsite technical projects, coordinate equipment maintenance activities and be dedicated to quality, safety, and exceptional customer service.
This a unique career opportunity in a very specialized field.
- Concrete crack injection, concrete repair, utility manhole sealing, soil stabilization for deep excavations, and controlling water inflows for tunnels
- Coordinating activities on projects as required
- Training of Multiurethanes’ customers on grouting procedures, techniques, materials and equipment
- Reporting on project activities and results to the Project Manager
- Following standard inventory procedures for site equipment management
- Performing other in-house duties as required
- At least 3-5 years of field experience in a construction environment
- Graduate engineer – degree or diploma
- Safety focused attitude and behaviour
- Versatility – demands change frequently according to customers’ priorities
- Valid driver's license with a clean driving record
- Ability to lift heavy loads (40kg)
- Willing to work extended and irregular hours – weekends, overnights and possibly out of town
- Working in a team environment
- Proficient in written and spoken English
- Excellent organizational skills
- Competitive base salary, project incentives and benefits plan
- Role specific training